9th August 2023
Earn while you learn with our Logistics Apprenticeship!
Are you a school leaver looking to kick-start your career without going into Further Education? Our Logistics Apprenticeship will allow you to earn while you learn with the opportunity to progress into a team leader and if you desire, complete a Level 2 NVQ in Warehousing & Storage as well as CMI Level 3 First Line Management.
Work in our state-of-the-art chilled warehouse facility using the latest voice activated technology to ensure the prompt despatch of customer orders.
- Suitable for students aged 16+
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working patterns available
- Lunch allowance
- Weekly performance bonus
- Must be aged between 16-25 when you start the course.
- GCSE English, Maths & ICT grade D or above (If you don’t have these you can do an essential skills course which would take 1 week and can be done at any time during the course).
- Must work a minimum of 21 hours per week.
- Approx. 10 half days classroom learning (with coursework).
- Practical assessments carried out in the workplace.
- Takes approx. 1 year to complete.
To find out more call (028) 92 620200 or email email@example.com to speak to member of our HR team.